[TR] Balancing the Carbs

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Tue Jul 17 20:27:50 MDT 2007

     When balancing the carburettors, Bentley says to loosen the
interconnection, and balance at 850 RPM and re tighten. Then it says to
bring the engine to 1500rpm and re balance with the idle adjusting
screws.  Do I loosen the interconnection again when I do this?  It then
says to balance with the choke on.  Once again, do I loosen the
connector?  Seems like you'd just be messing up the balance from 850 and
1500 rpm.  Thanks for any help,  John Mitchell 76 TR6