[TR] Missing at high revs TR4A

Chris Buckley chris.buckley51 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 23:36:29 MDT 2007

Hi List,
  I know this kind of problem has been discussed at length before but as it wasn't one of mine I never took much notice.
  The engine seems to be fine up to around 3000 rpm after which I can feel the hesitation which remains or maybe gets worse the higher the revs.
  I dont think it is shortage of fuel as it is too predictable so I assume it is connected with timing or an electrical problem.
  Does anyone on the the list have some kind of check list to go through otherwise any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks,
  Chris Buckley