[TR] VTR...here we come!

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Jul 16 20:43:43 MDT 2007

We're off tomorrow morning around 10 for the 200 mile drive to Valley Forge.
I'll be in the TR6 and Jeanne will be driving my brand new bright blue
Mazda3 chase car. She needs her own car to go shopping.....the Valley Forge
Mall looks HUGE! I look forward to seeing old friends, meeting new ones and
wishing others were here too. I hope to get lots of pictures of List members
and their cars to post on my site. Safe to trip to all VTR attendees.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org