[TR] Building a 150 hp engine

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 10:49:22 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/16/2007 11:36:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roadwarriordave at hotmail.com writes:

Apart  from the exhaust note, did the Moss supercharged TR-6 engine iteself
sound  different????

Dave,

I never drove the car - just heard it idle at a recent car show so I can't
tell you how the motor sounds under real driving conditions.  If you'd like  to
pursue the question, the supercharger installation was done by Ragtops &
Roadsters from Perkasie, PA.  I think we (Delaware Valley Triumphs) just  added a
tech session at the VTR National (starting tomorrow) on supercharging  your
TR250/6.  The contact from Ragtops to get all the scoop on this  particular
installation is: Dave Hutchison at _dvtdave at comcast.net_
(mailto:dvtdave at comcast.net)

Good luck,

Chip Krout