[TR] Building a 150 hp engine

Dave Murphy roadwarriordave at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:35:39 MDT 2007

Chip,
Apart from the exhaust note, did the Moss supercharged TR-6 engine iteself
sound different????

(I'd hate to have to listen to that loud supercharger wine that one hears
even at idle from a lot of street rods with the big blowers mounted through
the hoods. I'd like my engine to sound un-blown at idle and sound unblown at
cruising speeds, but to just accelerate better.)

-Dave Murphy