[TR] TR3 Headlamp Caged nuts

D&B Lambert blambert at socal.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 23:09:21 MDT 2007

Scott,
You might be looking for TRF part number CD24855, T23 RETAINER,NUT,HEAD
LAMP, about 2 dollars each.  Last year I spent about an hour making one
out of some spring steel scavenged from a bracket of some sort.  But
then, about 6 months ago, I could swear I saw the retainers in a TRF web
catalogue; I just can't find it at the moment.  I remember thinking then
that I had spent over an hour and some aggravation making an available
2-buck part that I thought was unavailable!  You might give them a call.
Dennis
59 TR3
Orange, CA