[TR] VTR 2007 Here I come

Blake J. Discher bdischer at blakedischer.com
Thu Jul 12 23:56:46 MDT 2007

Hey Bud,

A bunch of us from the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club are heading out in two
groups Monday morning.  The car I take is likely the TR6 since the Stag has
a bad harmonic driveline vibration at about 4200rpm and the 2000 Mk1 won't
shift into OD and badly needs a respray.  If I get either the Stag or 2000
sorted I'll take one of them since our 3-year old will be following with mom
in her air-conditioned SUV and once we get there we'd like to park the SUV
and travel as a family unit in a Triumph.  I'll be busy this weekend!

See you there.
Blake Discher