[TR] VTR 2007 Here I come

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 22:32:00 MDT 2007

BlankI know I've forgotten something since I seem way too organized this time
but I'm off to Valley Forge in the AM.  Gonna do some blue highway driving,
visit Mom, and generally goof off until I get there Tuesday.  I'll try to keep
it close to 500 miles per day...seems to be about right for my constituion
these days.  Be safe and I'll see y'all soon.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)