[TR] Vacuum advance/retard

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Thu Dec 20 13:58:26 MST 2007

On 20 Dec 2007 at 13:32, Joe Curry wrote:

> Talking generalities can get you into trouble.

Heh!  I talk generalities all the time and I never get into trouble
from it.  Never.  Not at all.  Generalities are perfectly harmless.

Now, what did I do with my list of exceptions?  I had a big canonical
list of exceptions, useful for all occasions.  Geez, I must have put
it in an odd place the last time I used it.  I never do anything like
that.  Can't imagine why tho', I always put it in the same place.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+