[TR] [Spits] GT6+ Running Hot Part 2

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 08:04:00 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/15/2007 10:11:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
doug at dougbraun.com writes:

I suspect your car is running about as hot as it did
new from the  factory.  If the gauge does not get too
high and it does not boil  over, I think it's not
really overheating.

Thanks  for all the responses and advise guys.
Somehow I knew that the GT6+ was going to be hot but it fooled me by not
cooling down when the outside  temps were cooler.  The worst thing  is this Crane
break up problem.  I still think it may be related to heat  effecting the
amplifier but I will check into the dizzy and report back  findings.
Cheers,
Darrell
BTW The Radiator still is suspect to me because it weighs a ton.  I  still
want an aluminum one.  I have seen a few GT6 race cars with  them.