[TR] Hot GT6

Brian Jones banc8004 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 06:33:55 MST 2007

Darrell,

I'd confirm the temp at which the thermosat opens, and the actual
temp the car runs at when warm.

I'd back flush the engime block, and check the water pump. Maybe
there is there a way to check the fow rate from the water pump?

A lean engine, or poor timing can make the header so hot it the cast
iron can glow red.

As for cooling the cabin, I'd try something like this product. MG
forms have a lot covering how to keep engine hat out of the cabin.
They might be worth abrowse.

http://www.koolmat.com/british.shtml

Brian