[TR] Judson Superchanger for sale

BOB KRAMER rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 15 17:14:47 MST 2007

I recently picked up a TR3 Judson Supercharger I have no need for with a bunch
of other TR3 stuff. I was mostly interested in the spare heads and blocks. It
is in unknown condition as it sat on the shelf of a sports car repair shop for
untold years. The guy said it worked fine when removed. It has a gilmer pulley
on both the main drive and the idler pulley off to the side and it spins
without any problems. I'm sure it still should be checked over by a pro before
installing. Is anyone out there looking for one? I haven't been watching eBay
for them. How much are they worth? Please respond off list as I am not a
regular reader.
Thanks

Bob Kramer
rkramer3 at austin.rr.com