[TR] [6pack] Glenn Merrell & Hemmings

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Thu Dec 13 16:47:20 MST 2007

Bob Danielson wrote:
> Hey guys..... Our own Glenn Merrell has made Hemmings' Weekly Email and
> their web site. Check it out http://tinyurl.com/2m94x8
>
> Bob Danielson
> 1975 TR6 CF38503U
> Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
> http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

Yeow!!  Thanks for that note Bob!

We'll take publicity for this great charitable cause any way we can get
it!
Lets see, plugs for
- Triumph Trans-AmeriCan 2009  http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk;
- the affliction of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- Triumphest 2009 in San Luis Obispo California;
- The Vintage Triumph Register and the National Convention 2009
coinciding with Triumphest, and ...
- The Triumph Stag - comfort- styling- trunk(boot) space!
- clubs volunteering to help;
- We even got a plug (photo courtesy of) for triumphstag.net web site!!

So how many people read the Hemmings eWeekly?
Don't subscribe?  have a look here
http://www.hemmings.com/account/?op=add_hmnupdate_email

Thank you  David LaChance for the publicity!!  Maybe when the charity
Drive comes near your neck of the woods, you will drive/ride along with
us for a while!

Now all we need is for say, Road and Track, Car and Driver, Classic
MotorSports to do some articles in support of this drive!  Anyone have
contacts there or maybe some celebrities?  (Tim Suddard, are you
listening?)  All it takes is a phone call or an email to help.

Thanks!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)