[TR] [6pack] Glenn Merrell & Hemmings

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 13 16:09:22 MST 2007

'Sright, Bob! And if you keep your eyes peeled to Hemmings (and a few other publications of that
ilk) you'll see a lot more about Glenn (and maybe in the coming months.

By the way for those who don't yet know, the Macartney Charitable Trust this week acquired a 1978 UK
spec 1500 Spitfire as a 'no strings attached' donation with which to raise funds. This car went
through a US$50,000+ professional rebuild less than five years ago, is a national concours winner in
the UK - and, like the Stag. we're going to raffle it. The Final Draw will be at the end of the
Charity Drive at Triumphest/VTR National whereby the Stag will go to a lucky US/Canada winner and
the Spitty will go to someone in the UK. Why not sign up to the 'Keep Informed' email facility on
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk ? It's being added to almost daily.

Cheers, Jonmac