[TR] eBay Madness, part duex

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 13 17:31:43 MST 2007

On Thursday 13 December 2007 06:22 pm, Tony Gordon wrote:
> My entire family is now convinced the that the entire 6-Pack and TR Lists
> are populated by folks as whacky as me ... and have joined in the fun.  My
> son added the Queen and Prince Charles photos.
>
> The messages I have got off the list have been hilarious (well, to me
> anyway). The Snow Cat, Nigerian business man and the Faberge questions are
> priceless! Have a look at the ongoing saga on eBay item # 190183325605
>
> **************************************
> Tony Gordon
> 72 TR6
Tony,

If it wasnt about 20 outside I would also venure out to the parts garage to
see if I could find that "part" that would have all those ebayers drooling.

Just got in from a snow blow and as usual the blower would push it one way and
the wind (always changing) would blow it back in my face!

Oh well, down to cellar to work on a TR4 bonnet!

Good luck with your auction.

Bob