[TR] eBay Madness, part duex

Tony Gordon triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Thu Dec 13 16:22:04 MST 2007

My entire family is now convinced the that the entire 6-Pack and TR Lists are
populated by folks as whacky as me ... and have joined in the fun.  My son
added the Queen and Prince Charles photos.

The messages I have got off the list have been hilarious (well, to me anyway).
The Snow Cat, Nigerian business man and the Faberge questions are priceless!
Have a look at the ongoing saga on eBay item # 190183325605

Tony Gordon
72 TR6