[TR] Leather straps for TR6 luggage rack

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Mon Dec 10 16:54:19 MST 2007

Well Joe, if you really  like this, John will be spewing out stuck like
this in his 2009 Charity Drive stops around North America, and maybe
even around the UK in 2008.  So keep an eye out for locations soon,
maybe get your own club signed up for one of his stops.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)