[TR] A 'For Sale' question...II

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 10 17:27:46 MST 2007

On Monday 10 December 2007 06:27 pm, Mark Meany wrote:
> All,
>
> Many thanks to those responding with condolences & suggestions on how to
> handle Fred Perry's inventory. Right now, we're leaning towards a
> classified ad in VTR (thanks for the suggestion, Blake) which we could
> update regularly as items move in & out of garages, sheds, & attics.
>
> Several folks enquired about specific item's availability. We regret we
> can't chase that down at present - maybe after the holidays - although to
> be truthful, we're more leaning towards clearing out one area at a time as
> opposed to searching in multiple areas for individual items. Apologies if
> this come across as being uncooperative.
>
> Mark Meany
> Keene, NH
> '65 TR4A IRS O

Mark,

As you place add/adds in VTR could you notify the list so we can have a shot
at some of the parts before they get all gobbled up?

Also,

Do you plan to have a "garage" sale, allow visits where one could pick up and
pay for whatever parts are currently sorted out and for sale. For those parts
that would be hard to ship (heavy, bulky etc).

Bob