[TR] A 'For Sale' question...II

Mark Meany mmeany at ne.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 16:27:07 MST 2007

All,

Many thanks to those responding with condolences & suggestions on how to
handle Fred Perry's inventory. Right now, we're leaning towards a classified
ad in VTR (thanks for the suggestion, Blake) which we could update regularly
as items move in & out of garages, sheds, & attics.

Several folks enquired about specific item's availability. We regret we
can't chase that down at present - maybe after the holidays - although to be
truthful, we're more leaning towards clearing out one area at a time as
opposed to searching in multiple areas for individual items. Apologies if
this come across as being uncooperative.

Mark Meany
Keene, NH
'65 TR4A IRS O