[TR] Best compression TR4A

Arnold S. Gilmour gilmo004 at mc.duke.edu
Mon Dec 10 04:12:07 MST 2007

   Ok,  Let me try again  Following the advice of  listers in lowering my
   compression ratio by using a thicker head gasket.  Current compression
   is  205  lb  psi  .   Goal  is  to  lower ratio to reduce or eliminate
   dieseling and to allow use of 87 octane gasoline.  My question is what
   compression  ratio  would  that  be?   Thanks  all,  and  to  Dan  for
   suggesting gasket works.
   Arnold, 1965 TR4A off the road again.
   Moderation is a fatal thing... No thing succeeds like excess.
   Oscar Wilde (1854 -1900)