[TR] TR-3A Stoneguard question

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Dec 9 12:05:37 MST 2007

I had a problem fitting the stoneguards as supplied by TRF.  All I really
needed to replace was one of the large ones (kerb!) but thought what the
heck, do the whole set.  The fitment difficultly I had was with the small
pieces.  The one on the left is from TRF, the one on the right came off the
car -- I had installed it about 7 years ago, it came from Vicky Brit.

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Stoneguards.JPG

It was that bowed front edge you may see on the TRF one that was going to
require some tweaking.  Rather than mess with that I kept my old small ones
and ordered just the one big one I really needed to replace from Moss (they
sell the individual pieces).

BTW -- TRF was very good about accepting the return (all still in the blue
plastic sheathing). This isn't meant to slam or recommend any particular
vendor, these have always been troublesome repro parts in my experience.

Geo Hahn