[TR] TR-3A Stoneguard question

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Dec 8 11:02:53 MST 2007

> Maybe that's why my PO took them off and threw them out.  Not
> much stone damage on that part of the fender, but they do look nice.

Must depend on where & how you drive ... I left the stoneguards off my TR3A
after getting it painted, and the paint in that area has been completely
flayed off by grit, sand and small gravel thrown up from the road.

But then, most TR owners won't even drive through a patch of sand, while
I've been off the pavement more than once.  Sometimes even deliberately <G>

Randall