[TR] Sway Bar Custom Mounts

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Dec 7 05:42:15 MST 2007

I took a top down drive in 27 degree temperatures to test my new sway bar
end links and brackets. Other then some strange looks, the car ran and
handled just fine.

With some help and advice from fellow Listers Bob Lang and Art Lipp I was
able to resolve my sway bar issues by buying Energy Suspension End Links and
fabricating some custom brackets. I just updated my site
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SwayBar.htm) with lots of pictures but have
one last question. I can have the links pretty straight up and down OR
angled outward just by flipping my bracket over. The last picture here
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ELMounted.htm) will show the difference. Any
opinions on which way provides better handling?

Bob........hitting 60 on Sunday!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection