[TR] What time is your distributor?

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Wed Dec 5 17:19:05 MST 2007

Paul - I don't think you can go far wrong using the old rule of thumb that
when #1 is at TDC the rotor should be pointing at #1 spark plug.

As you will see in the photos below, my engines differ slightly in this
regard (possibly by a tooth or 2 on the camchaft gear?) but are both close
to this orientation.

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR3-Dizzy.JPG

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR4-Dizzy.JPG

Geo