[TR] Genealogy

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 5 14:54:39 MST 2007

List,

Are any members (or friends and family) heavily into family tree tracing when not working on their
cars?
This message has a very definite Standard-Triumph relevance and concerns the interest of the younger
son of Sir John Black (Standard Motor Co CEO and Triumph rescuer) with whom I am in regular
correspondence. Nick Black is anxious to trace a sister by his father's first marriage who it is
known emigrated to the States before WW2.
I have a few details - but if anyone is able to assist Nick, please contact me off list.

Thanks

Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation...
and - okay, all other makes of LBC Iron too!