[TR] Leather straps for TR6 luggage rack

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 4 17:18:07 MST 2007

If one has a picnic basket for occasional use on one's luggage rack, one does not leave the straps
in place when one has no basket. Simply "not done" old boy. Instead, one rolls up the straps and
keeps them somewhere convenient, though one could request one's Butler to keep the straps pristine
with the application of saddle soap and boot polish.
If the Butler declines to do this, he should discuss the matter with one's Groom in the Tack Room

Jonmac