[TR] TR3 video.

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Fri Aug 31 09:26:11 MDT 2007

That was fun!  I could identify an early mini, an Austin or Morris 1100, a
Thames van and an early 60s Ford Consul/Zephyr/Zodiac (couldn't quite tell
which it was) in the film.  I was that guy's age in 1971, but all I could
afford back then was an assortment of ancient Morris Minors, Ford Anglias
and, the jewel in the crown, a 1966 Hillman Imp.  I loved THAT car...

Mike