[TR] Max Lucas TR7 Gremlins

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 11:14:43 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/29/2007 6:02:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
TR250Driver at aol.com writes:

OK,  hooked up a jumper cable from the  left
tail light housing to the  exhaust pipe and all  lighting functions then
appear to
operate  normally.    Take off the cable and we go back to rear end Disco
Lights!  What would be  next? Remove the whole light assembly?  Need a Wedge
Type
Guy  here.  Not seeing any real "Ground  Connections" to clean up.  Not
interested in tearing Ugly's  whole rear end up unless it is required.
Thanks a  Bunch,
Darrell

I cured a Fiat with this problem many years ago by using short  lengths of
wire from a ground to to a screw that held the lamps in.   Wrapped around the
screw and tightend down, and the lights were grounded.   I had to do both front
and back on the Fiat.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay