[TR] fan extension, fan belt, steering rack

Rick patton at suscom-maine.net
Thu Aug 30 20:25:59 MDT 2007

Hello Guy,

I've been reading this thread with interest and now, with a bit of self
promotion, would like to offer another solution. I have recently started
manufacturing fan eliminator kits for the TR3 and TR4. For years I have
supplied kits for the TR6 that eliminated the mechanical fan and made room
for a puller fan. There have been a number of requests for a similar kit for
the TR3/4 hence the new product. If you are interested please email me
directly.

Sorry to jump in with a commercial. . . .

Rick Patton
rick at sidedrafttbi.com

snip