[TR] fan extension, fan belt, steering rack

Guy D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Thu Aug 30 11:34:09 MDT 2007

Jeremy,

Since I started this thread, I'll the first to weigh in..

I am using brand-new TR-4 styled (the rounds ones) motor mounts.
Even with these, the groove fan extension is still super-close to the rack.

After hearing from several listers that the factory used to shim the mounts
safely,
I've decided to do the same.  I am getting several "C"-washer to slip
between the top of
the mounts, and the bottom of the engine plate.  My plan is to add enough to
get the space
Needed to slip the fan belt in/out.

Right now I'm eyeballing part CW-110 from idsmachine.com