[TR] Thread Sealant Recommendation

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Aug 29 13:17:01 MDT 2007

The Spal Fan directions say "Do not use Teflon tape on the sensor as it can
cause poor electrical contact and incorrect temperature readings"

I've got some Permatex High Temperature Thread Sealant
(http://tinyurl.com/3yvo2v). It sounds like that should work.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection