[TR] Fan Extension and Steering Rack Proximity - A

CarlSereda at aol.com CarlSereda at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 23:14:07 MDT 2007

I seen a lot of junk yard TR4As and whenever I saw a fan extension with a
groove in it - it seemed 'rubbed raw' ie; missing paint.. sometimes with torque
imagined it rubbed the steering rack tube as engine twisted..
Then again is there a seperate part number for a late TR4A fan extension?..
TR4 version is p.n. 128318.. I don't have a TR4A parts cat.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

Gee I've owned my TR4A since 1969 and it doesn't have that groove you are
speaking about. Never seen one of those.