[TR] More on valve adjusting

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Tue Aug 28 12:39:55 MDT 2007

Wayne,
         I have a few Landies myself, btw.

         I have been most successful by using a Go-NoGo technique.
          If the clearance should be .015" then a .014: will "Go" and
a .016" will "No-Go".  Eliminates the "feel" factor.  First engine I
ever tried adjusting running was my 60 109 and I looked like an
Alaskan seal after the Valdez. Never again, and no need to,

         Peter C.