[TR] Returned Moss Parts

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 27 15:42:52 MDT 2007

For a 59 T/R 3, A few years back I inquired from my Moss salesman as regards
to a radiators country of origin as I did not want such a part stamped "made
in China', I was assured it wasn't, so I ordered one and began removing the
nose and parts from my car, box arrives and sure enough "MADE IN CHINA"
stamped on it, i have no idea other than 100% stupity I installed it and
what a mess I had, a total piece of crap, removed it returned it for a
credit  and was told I had to pay shipping, that was $28.00 each way or
$56.00 total, after 3 phone calls and several e-mails with no satisfaction
ever given my orders to Moss "STOPPED", I'm sure it was a mistake somewhere
on their part, but I tried. I really do not like posting  bad comments about
our vendors but $56.00 out of my pockets for such a transaction for a piece
of junk would not make anyone happy.  "FT"