[TR] Returned Moss Parts

ray at raysmg.com ray at raysmg.com
Mon Aug 27 15:19:04 MDT 2007

Paul wrote: "But, I understand returning parts to them is very
difficult."

I disagree; I don't see how returning parts to ANY vendor could be much
easier. I ordered a number of body panels recently for my current
project car ('62 Sprite). After receiving the order I found MORE rust
and needed to exchange a pair of lower fender patch panels for the
larger fender patch panels. I also made the mistake of ordering one item
listed as a "bulkhead/floor reinforcement set" as well as a "brace",
which was included in the set. So, I also returned the (2) "brace(s)".

For the returns I simply made a copy of the original invoices, filled
out the return info on the back, and checked the box stating that the
parts were not needed. The original invoice has a tear-out label for
returns so they can easily correlate the return to the original order. I
made the returns in two different boxes on different days. I received a
credit card credit for each within a couple weeks.

IMO...couldn't be much easier.

Ray

Ray McCaleb
ray at raysmg.com