[TR] [6pack] TRF Brake Discs

Ted triumph66 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 12:08:10 MDT 2007

The fellows @ GrassRootsMotorSports mag seem to have had good luck with
stock Brembo rotors coupled to Hawk HPS pads.

"we also installed some Russell brake lines, Brembo OE front rotors and Hawk
HPS brake pads. We're running Valvoline's synthetic brake fluid. The final
verdict? Hey, the car stops, and the brake pedal no longer sinks when we're
sitting at a stop light."
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/2005/07/

See also, http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/2005GRMbrand.pdf

FWIW, in an early 2007 article GRMS mentioned installing the brembo stock
non-drilled/non-slotted rotors to Hawk HPS on tons of their cars with tried
and tested results.

NFI,   Ted

--
T.L.L.