[TR] TR4A heater.

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 24 15:20:00 MDT 2007

On Friday 24 August 2007 11:47 am, David Brister wrote:
> Putting my car back together after suffering a (happily mild) attack of
> shipwright's disease I have found one green wire with a spade connection
> which belongs to the heater switch under the radio bracket. It is live and
> switched by the ignition switch. I have spent a lot of time trying to
> locate the other wire, which should lead to the heater motor. With no luck.
> Does anyone know where I should look for said wire? It must be there
> somewhere as it all worked before!
>
> Feeling foolish,
>
> David Brister.
> 1967 TR4A
David,

If the heater is a single speed like the TR4 there should be 2 wires from the
heater motor.

The wire you mention that is hot should go to 1 side of the switch and any
wire from the motor to the other side of the switch.

The remaining motor wire will go to any ground.

I dont believe it matters which motor wire goes to hot.

Bob