[TR] Restoration expert stole my car

Mark Hooper mhooper at digiscreen.ca
Fri Aug 24 06:33:58 MDT 2007

Terrible news Brian. Is the car in the garage, or gone with the guy? If it's
in the garage as part of the goods held against his missing rent etc, then you
should be able to proved ownership and get it back easily. If he's disappeared
with the car, then it is not a job for a lawyer, but for the police.

Mark (not a lawyer but heard of similar situation)