[TR] TR6 upper inside door pull - what glue?

Lanoway, Brian Brian_Lanoway at standardaero.com
Mon Aug 20 09:50:25 MDT 2007

I have a 1973 TR6 with the inside door pull located at the top of the door - a
truly bad design.  Someday, I'll convert to the older style door panel with a
proper pull handle in the middle.  In the meantime, can anyone recommend a
good strong glue for this?  I've had it pulled off once too often as of late
by passengers unfamiliar with its frailty.  Contact cement doesn't seem to do
the trick for me, there must be something better.

Thanks much in advance,
Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6
Winnipeg