[TR] More questions?

KT ktnkt at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 15:52:37 MDT 2007

  #1- Only if starting the car with the line removed..... #2- No. When
soldering a connector, one needs a soldering iron to get the connector
AND the wire inside it hot enough to melt the solder and pull it into
the mating surfaces. This is a very handy tool when doing a restoration,
as it also comes in handy for making the little holes in the new carpet
for the seat frames bolts to mount to the floor.... Dropping hot solder
onto the connector would be like spitting on it to make it all stick
together. #3- I As George mentioned earlier, the horn would probably be
a good choice, although adding a fuse would probably be a wise addition.
Kevin T 1959 TR3A 1976 TR6 From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul at negia.net>