[TR] More questions?

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Aug 19 14:13:48 MDT 2007

Paul --

1.  No.  It works as before when reconnected, no bleeding needed.  Of course
don't run the engine with that line undone.

2.  To solder a bullet connector you really need the inside of the connector
clean, shiny, even scratched a bit helps.  Wire should also be shiny clean.
Then a bit of flux needs to get in there one way or another.  I think the
connectors are (plated) brass, not galvanized.

3.  If you mean a radiator fan -- I used the horn circuit as this is always
hot, has some big wires and is located near the radiator.

Geo