[TR] Concerning "Satch" (little LBC content)

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:22:14 MDT 2007

I went to one year of high school in Tustin Ca.  Then I went to military
school to finish high school.  During my one year at Tustin a young couple
in love were told by her father that if she got pregnant he would prosecute
the boy.  Sure enough she got pregnant.  The boy was over eighteen and she
wasn't.  The father prosecuted him and he got three years in prison for
statutory rape.

Best regards,
Tom