[TR] Concerning "Satch" (little LBC content)

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 19:32:16 MDT 2007

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartlett_High_School_(Anchorage,_Alaska)
>
> I mention it as I think it is worth a read.

Eh !  He was accused of something that wasn't a crime, so they had to pass a
law to make it a crime.  There's a good reason it's unconstitutional to pass
retroactive laws.  Then they made a big stink about the school making a deal
for him to leave quietly after not committing any crime.  Our legal system
at work.

Mebbe things were different at your high school, but at mine, there were
lots of 17yo girls that were ready, able and more than willing.  We lost one
of the best band teachers that school ever had after he married a former
student ... everyone knew what was going on before she turned 18 but no one
felt it necessary to blow the whistle on them.

Randall
(Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows)

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.