[TR] Concerning "Satch" (little LBC content)

Kurt Oblinger koblinger at verizon.net
Thu Aug 16 21:41:32 MDT 2007

My High school wasn't much different. The head football coach's wife was
considerably younger than he was and was one of his former students. A
girl I had gone to school with since the 1st grade married the very
popular "hip" social studies teacher very soon after she turned 18.
She'd been his teaching assistant for a couple of semesters.

Anyway, enough high school drama. Satch is also currently the editor of
Roundel, the magazine of the BMW Car Club of America. May not sound
impressive but it is a very good mag, 160+ pages, full color.

Cheers,
Kurt O. (whose wife is 2 years younger than me, and reminds me of that
fact frequently)