[TR] TR 4 White smoke out the tail pipe - Follow up /Update

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 19:17:05 MDT 2007

I pretty much agree with what has been said by others.

One thing that I see in the photo is what looks to me like orange silicon gasket
sealer in the water passage between the two cylinders. In my opinion, if that is
what it is, I would tear down the whole engine and hot tank it to get rid of
that stuff! It is not good to have inside an engine!

Jim,
Ex-TR3 owner for many, many years!
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250 CD47L