[TR] Lucas Electrics

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Aug 16 06:12:33 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/15/2007 9:28:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
dorpaul at negia.net writes:
> The homegrown auto-electrician who rebuilt starters, generators, etc. (from
>
> the 60's to present) told me how 'dependable' Lucas starters were.  I'm
> conflicted...please enlighten me...um, encandle me?

Don't argue with the man, he has many years of experience.  If Lucas starters
were unreliable he would know about it by the returns.

Also bear in mind that most problems with the Lucas stuff is connector
related, not component related.

Dave