[TR] Ratco TR6 Frame

Philip E. Barnes peb3 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 6 11:27:39 MDT 2007

Here's one more vote for Tony and his work. I spend quite a bit of
time talking to him and sat in on one of his seminars during the VTR
convention. His product appears to be first-rate and he is certainly
knowledgeable about TR frames in general. We differed on the topic of
rear shock absorbers; he is death on levers, I'm something of a
proponent. Either way, he'll build a frame to suit your requirements.

Now that my girlfriend knows how much I want a Ratco frame, she keeps
reminding me to save my money. She also wants to go to Hawaii next
spring. This doesn't look like an either/or situation.
--
Phil Barnes (peb3 at cornell.edu)
Middlebury Center, PA (visit our new location!)