[TR] Ratco TR6 Frame

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 11:06:38 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/5/2007 9:31:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jmitch at snet.net writes:

Tony is  a class act who is incredibly passionate
about the Triumph  hobby

John & List,

I couldn't agree more with you.  I met Tony at Valley Forge as  well....too
bad he wasn't selling these frames in the late 90's when I was at  that stage
with my TR6 restoration.  Looking back, I think I would  have not only bought
the frame if it were available then but could have  been easily convinced to
buy the Moss supercharger kit as well if it were  available....oh well, that's
progress!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA