[TR] dynamat

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:37:25 MDT 2007

I am about to install Damplifier Pro from http://www.secondskinaudio.com/ I
chose it primarily as a heat barrier for the AZ summers. I choose it because
someone on the list a couple of months ago had posted a link to a test
someone did rating a bunch of the heat barrier products and Damplifer Pro
came out as the best. The Second Skin web site also lists its noise
reduction properties. They also have a series of other product to reduce
noise.

Damplifer Pro was one of the most expensive products listed in the test. I
paid $150 for 36 sq ft.

I've got the old capet removed and am now cleaning up the adhesive and the
remains of the felt. Should be installing the Damplifier Pro this week and
then the new carpet.

Marty Clark