[TR] Ratco TR6 Frame

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 17:26:37 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/5/2007 12:05:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
frede.thomas2 at verizon.net writes:

John, at  VTR 2007 he was exactly as you experienced, first and formost he
was a  "Triumph"person, he certainly made you feel welcomed and would answer
any  and all questions you might have "FT"

Just as Fred and Bud have already said - I met Tony Viglioti at the VTR
convention as well and had the very same overwhelmingly positive experience -  and
I WANT one of those frames for my next project!

Cheers,
Jack Mc